PRIVACY NOTICELast updated July 09, 2019 that include Standard Contractual Clauses Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at The Simon Law Group, LLP , doing business as Justice Team (“Justice Team ”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at media@JusticeTeam.com. When you visit our website JusticeTeamPodcast.com, and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we describe our privacy notice. We seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Sites and our services. This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our website (such as JusticeTeamPodcast.com), and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the “Services”). Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
2. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
3. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
4. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
5. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
6. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
7. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
8. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY? media@JusticeTeam.com. http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm media@JusticeTeam.com or by post to: The Simon Law Group, LLP 34 Hermosa Ave Hermosa Beach, CA 90254-5009 United States